RTIR: RT for Incident Response
RTIR 3.0.3 Release Notes
RTIR 3.0.3 - 2014-10-21
RTIR 3.0.3 contains a number of bug fixes since 3.0.2
We noticed that the upgrade script from 2.6->3.0 removed all of the RTIR
specific SLA Scrips but failed to account for the SLA Custom Field.
This would cause confusion if you installed RT::Extension::SLA and
tried to use it with two SLA fields. Please review UPGRADING-3.0 for
more information if you previously upgraded from RTIR 2 to an earlier
release of RTIR 3.0.
* Make RTIR's built-in reports work if Constituencies are disabled. (#30040)
* Fully expose the core Unread Messages feature in RTIR and allow you to
clear the flag. (#17450 and #30080).
* Don't load disabled constituency pseudo Queues.
* The Constituency CF lost the selected value if the page was reloaded
during ticket creation or editing.
* The SLA Custom Field is now disabled and unapplied from Incident Reports
for admins upgrading to 3.0.
* The Traceroute function now runs MakeClicky.
* The Traceroute function now renders correctly.
* The Traceroute function now logs accurate errors.
* The Traceroute function now accepts IPv6 addresses.
* Updated Constituencies docs to discuss the ReadOnly group.
* Clarifications of mail configuration.
* add_constituency now has a --force flag to aid scripting
A complete changelog is available from git by running:
git log 3.0.2..3.0.3