RTIR: RT for Incident Response
RTIR 2.4.2 Release Notes
RTIR 2.4.2 - 2009-11-23
We are happy to announce that RTIR 2.4.2 is now available.
You can download it from:
This release contains small feature and several bug fixes.
* use priority widget from RT 3.8.3 in RTIR
* don't set $$skip to zero in SkipTransaction callback as it may
conflict with other users of this callback. Just use return and
as well check asap if the txn is already skipped.
* make proper overriding of WebNoAuthRegexp
* recheck Constituency cache if $const is _none
* adjust deserialization of IP from value with leading zeroes
* RT::IR::States without Queue argument never worked properly
* don't show modify user link if user can not modify the user